Thursday, January 24, 2008

not-a-post

This is not a real post. That would involve having more time. But I wanted to let you all know that the Farm Service Agency job didn't work out, so it looks like I'll be subbing unless something else comes up.

At some point, I may post about living a counter-cultural lifestyle, as several books I've been reading and an on-going discussion I've been having have been related to that topic. So my question to you, faithful readers: how would you define living counter-culturally? In what ways do you think you do so, and in what ways would you like to?

ps The Texas hill country is beautiful, even in January. And I ate ice cream outside in 60 degree weather on Sunday!

Take that, Michigan winters!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I ate ice cream outside in zero degree weather on Tuesday and it was free! So take that!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what you mean by living counter-culturally but having no television sure makes it easier to live oblivious to certain aspects of our culture. And working where I do keeps me from being too oblivious.

Emmalea