Tuesday, February 12, 2008

very quick post

Moving to a warmer climate at some point is really tempting right now. We've spent the last few days in the single to negative digits, with wind chills well below zero. I visited some of my friends from high school this weekend down in Grand Rapids (hi, Heather!), only to end up there a bit longer than I'd expected due to not being able to get back home. However, there were a lot worse places that I could have ended up, as we ordered pizza and played Wii bowling, Dance Dance Revolution, and Settlers of Catan, which is like a cross between Risk and Monopoly. I'd played it once in college, but finally understood how it works this time and had a LOT of fun.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come to Alabama. Here you can experience all four seasons in one week sometimes. Last December we had a week of warm weather that felt like Spring. The downside is that all of the changes wreak havoc on sinuses.

----Lacy